The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Conor- 6 Months

My sweet little Conor is 6 months old! How is he already half of a year old? It has gone by so fast! Time slow down!


He is such a happy, precious little boy. He loves to laugh and he is such a good natured little guy. He has to put up with a lot from his brothers. In fact, right before this photo shoot Patrick was kissing on him and playing with him and they accidentally bopped heads. So you will see he has a large bruise on his head in all of these pictures. 


He has had two separate ear infections. He has also been teething really badly. I keep thinking that a tooth is going to come in any day now, but I have yet to see a tooth pop through. He hasn't been the greatest sleeper the past couple of months and will frequently get up in the middle of the night and "chat " to us. He doesn't cry or whine, but just wants someone to hang out with him while he squeals, talks, practices rolling over and chews on his hand. I think its because his ears and mouth have been hurting him. We will see once we get it all cleared up I guess.


At his 6 month check-up he weighed 19 pounds, 2 ounces (75%) was    tall (95%) and his head circumference was 40%. By far my biggest boy! Cannot believe he is in the 95th percentile for height! It is tough to carry him in his carseat everywhere. He loves to take a nap in it, but he is about to outgrow it. It's going to be so sad when he outgrows it in a couple months! I'm pretty sure Patrick was in his infant carseat until he was 18 months old…too funny!


He finally started rolling over this month! I knew he could roll over, but he just wouldn't do it. Well he finally started rolling over and hasn't quit yet. He won't stay still now and wants to be moving constantly! He has also started sitting up this month. He won't do it for long because he wants to grab things and move around, so he always ends up toppling over trying to grab something. I think he could sit up on his own for a little while though if he tried!


He loves to hear himself talk and will talk really loudly! He also started saying his first word this month, and it was Mama! My first child to say mama instead of dada first! yay! I really doubted that he said his first word, but he clearly knows what the word means and says it whenever he wants me. He is definitely a mama's boy!


He started eating this month and has had sweet potatoes, carrots and peas. He makes a funny face with all of his food, but kicks for more. So I think he really likes it!


He is the most precious little boy and I feel so blessed to be his mom. Happy half birthday big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment