The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Patrick- 11 Weeks

My sweet little Patrick is 11 weeks old. He has been so much fun lately. He is just the happiest little baby and smiles at me all day! He is starting to laugh and it is just adorable. He lets out this little grunt/squeal and it cracks me up. Whenever Michael or I laugh he just stares in amazement.

Just a few pictures from the week...

Learning to laugh :)


Loving my mobiles



Patrick's been trying to sit in his bumbo seat. He isn't quite ready yet since he can only sit in it for a couple seconds by himself but he sure is cute giving it a try!


This is also a video of Patrick talking, which he did all morning long. He apparently has lots to tell us about! He was laughing but I couldn't get him to do it again for the video camera.



Going swimming with Aunt Megan. I hated it since the water was cold from the rain, but at least I dressed cute for the occasion.


I was much happier inside with my Nana


And this is what the dogs have been up to... looking over their back yard waiting for a chipmunk to move so they can chase it around.


No comments:

Post a Comment