The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Monday, March 18, 2013

Baby #2's Name Revealed!

Our sweet little boy is going to be named Peyton Passmore Mulloy.

We had a tough time deciding on a name for this little guy! Michael has liked Peyton Passmore from the very beginning and has been calling him Peyton for a long time. I loved the named Peyton, but had concerns about people thinking we named him after Peyton Manning (which we did not!). I threw out a bunch of other middle names, but none of them seemed to fit. We ultimately decided on Peyton Passmore because we wanted to name both the boys after the two most important men in our lives, our dad's. Patrick has Michael's dad's middle name (Gallagher) and Peyton will have my dad's middle name (Passmore).

I am so glad that Peyton finally has a name! I was a little worried that we would be in the hospital and not have a name for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment