The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Three Little Minions

My two precious little boys have a big announcement!


My first little minion...



and my second little minion...


and the third little minion coming February 2015!


Can you tell how excited they are?!?


Patrick's favorite song is "Happy" that plays in the movie Despicable Me.  So Michael saw this shirt with three little minions and thought it was perfect!  And Peyton thinks it's really cool to match his big brother!

I am a little late on this announcement, considering I am already halfway through at a little over 19 weeks!  Although I am super excited to be welcoming another precious baby to our family, I was a little  shocked at first! We found out we were pregnant the week after we moved out of our house.  We were homeless and living with Michael's family.  It was a little stressful to say the least!  

Since then we have moved into our new house (very slowly) and are still getting a little organized! It was not easy moving into a new house while newly pregnant and not feeling great, with two small kids, two big four accounting jobs during the fall (busiest time of the year for corporate accountants)!  Yikes!!

I have felt better with each pregnancy I have had, which is great!  With Patrick I was so sick and threw up all the time, barely ate and was miserable for the first four months. With Peyton I felt better and wasn't as sick, but still felt nauseous for the first four months. With this precious little baby, I have felt sick in the early mornings and late nights, but during the day most the time I feel fine!  I have only gotten sick a couple of times, so that has been a huge blessing this time.  I am mostly just so so tired with this baby....still!  I thought that would pass, but since I am halfway and still so tired I think its around to stay.    

I am used to being able to function on very little sleep, but have had a tough time doing that during this pregnancy without feeling sick.  It has been a huge adjustment for me!  I normally get things done after Patrick goes to bed between 9 and 9:30. For the past few months I have only worked when I needed to and have done no housework after the kids go to bed.  Inevitably this means our house is always a mess and the laundry and dishes are piled up all the time!  I better get used to it, because adding another little one probably won't make the house any cleaner!

Having said that, I am so excited to have three little ones so close in age! Patrick and Peyton adore each other. I love it when they run to each other's rooms in the morning with the biggest smiles yelling for the other one.  They also do this after school each day and it warms my heart each time!  That's not to say that they don't fight like cats and dogs too, but those precious moments between the two of them make up for all the fighting over toys.

It has been really fun to see Patrick excited about the baby, since he was too young to understand with Peyton.  He has told all of his friends and teachers that he is going to have a little sister named Sally. Hopefully we don't disappoint him!

Here are a few more pictures from our little photo shoot.  I mean aren't they the cutest!?!?  I just love them!





SO excited to be welcoming another precious baby to this family! It might be a little crazy at times, but it will definitely never be boring!  Can't wait for all the beautiful memories with these kids to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment