The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving

We had such a great Thanksgiving this year. I loved being with all my boys! I am so thankful for all of the blessings I have in my life; especially our new little blessing, Conor. 

On Wednesday afternoon we headed to the lake and hung out for a little bit. Peyton and Michael fed the birds and ducks. They had a blast! 








Love this picture of the two of them while the sun is setting


Patrick isn't an outdoorsy kind of guy, so he stayed inside for this part


After dinner we all hung out by the fire and roasted marshmallows and ate s'mores. It was yummy!




Michael headed off to his annual Turkey bowl. Luckily there were only two finger injuries this year!



The boys were excited to welcome Grumps on Thanksgiving morning. It was gorgeous outside


These two. Their cuteness kills me


Then we all got ready for our Thanksgiving lunch (again we are missing Patrick, who refused to put a shirt on for lunch and was half naked the whole day :/)


Gigi with all of our great grandbabies


After lunch the entire family took naps (except Patrick, of course, but he played happily on his iPad)


Then we packed up and headed to my Aunt Mary's house, where we feasted again. It was yummy as always.

Best family picture I could get this year


Best picture yet of the Whitson's!


It was a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with all of my favorite people!

No comments:

Post a Comment