The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Monday, January 18, 2016

Conor- First Steps!

My sweet little Conor took his first steps on January 16, 2016. I think he could have taken his first steps a while ago, but he has been very cautious. And maybe a little preoccupied watching his two big brothers run around. He also has been walking around holding on to furniture for a long time, but just recently took steps without holding onto anything. He took his first steps right before his first birthday!  So proud of my sweet little Conor Clancy!


And yes he is chewing in the video. I couldn't get him to walk for me, so I bribed him with food. This child loves him some food!


And I had to share this video of me trying to convince Conor to walk. I just love his little baby squeals!

No comments:

Post a Comment