The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Big Announcement!

My three little buddies have a big announcement!!


It's a terrible picture, but it captures the big announcement! I was feeling a little strange and on a whim decided to take a pregnancy test. It was an entire week before my missed period, but I just knew something was off. I was going out with some friends that night and decided it was better to be safe than sorry. Well, turns out it was a clear positive!

I knew that my friends would ask why I wasn't drinking and I wanted to make sure Michael was the first to know. It was his promotion day party, so he was going to be out all night. We had about 10 minutes before the babysitter was coming, so I didn't have time for anything fancy. Patrick is able to read a few words and was thoroughly confused by what I had written on the board. 


It took Michael a long time to respond to my picture text. I wasn't sure if he was in complete shock or was just busy with the promotion day party. I knew there would be a few drinks at this party...so I was anxiously awaiting his text response. It was definitely a little bit of deja vu for us. I found out a few minutes before the promotion party 3 years ago that I was pregnant Conor. I just guessed at the due date for the board, but when I went in for my 12 week ultrasound the due date was moved to February 27, 2018. Conor's due date was February 27, 2015 and Patrick and Peyton's due dates were only 2 days apart. It seems that my body is quite consistent :)

And Michael's response...hahaha!




And our sweet little one at our 12 week appointment. 

Our previous three pregnancies have had heartbeats 150 and below at our 12 week appointment. Maybe we will have a little change this time around :)


We can't wait to welcome this new little one to our family!


No comments:

Post a Comment