The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Muffins with Mom- Peyton

Mother's Day kicked off on Friday with Muffins with Moms with Peyton. He was SO excited and had been talking about it for a couple weeks. They displayed all of their current art work in the classroom. He was proud to show it off to me. Here are a couple of the items he created.



He also made the cutest drawing of me. I just love this sweet class



Can we talk about how he said my job is "to keep us safe." So dang cute.


Then it was time for his favorite activity...painting moms toenails. He picked out a purple sparkles at the store the day before and couldn't wait for the big day.




After muffins I was able to stay and play a few games with my little buddy. Thanks for such a fun time Peyton!

No comments:

Post a Comment