The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

First Day of School- 2018

The summer flew by. It always seems like I don't get enough time with my big boys before they are off to school again.

Patrick started second grade and I can't believe how fast he is growing! He did so well in first grade and was eager to learn more, so I have no doubt that he will excel in second grade. I love how he wants to be a "money counter" when he grows up. I think it fits him perfectly :)


I thought it would be fun to celebrate the first day of school with a play date, so we had one of Patrick's friends over after school. We filled up over 200 water balloons and had a blast. 


Caitie wanted to hold one of the water balloons. 


Conor had a blast getting soaked as well.


Sweet girl fell asleep during the water balloon fight.


A couple days later it was Peyton's turn. He is so excited to be in Kindergarten and go to school every day like big brother. Sweet boy has such a big personality and I can't wait to see him make some great friends and learn in the process. 

We read the night before kindergarten in preparation for the big day.


Peyton wants to be a police officer or a firefighter when he grows up because he wants to help people. Love his precious heart. 



And then it was Conor's turn a few weeks later. He is going three days a week this year and he is so excited. He is also receiving speech therapy at school one day a week and one day a week at Vanderbilt. I have no doubt he is going to make great strides this year!


He was so ready to go with his new backpack


Here's to a great start to the year! Love these sweet boys!



No comments:

Post a Comment