The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Caitie's First Birthday Party


We celebrated with Caitie's first birthday party this weekend and we had a great time! We had been so busy that I wasn't going to do an official birthday party for her. But, I had designed and ordered a dress a couple months ago and had already ordered a few of the birthday party supplies in advance.  So, I decided that week to pull off a party. I flew by the seat of my pants on this one, but I think it turned out pretty cute. We decided to go with "Oh, the places she'll go theme." We invited family and her godparents and watched the UT basketball game. It was the perfect amount of people.

Here was the sweet party set up. We had a morning brunch and had fruit, chick-fil-a mini chicken biscuits, muffins, donuts, sausage balls, and a breakfast casserole. It was delicious.


First birthday party sign

Entryway


So publix completely messed up her cake, which I was really sad about. I love their cakes, but they are really hit or miss on the decorator that you get. Some of them are wonderful and some don't follow the instructions of the cake at all. But, since I placed the cake order on the Thursday before her party, I didn't have a many options for cake places! I said a light, pale pink and they did a hot pink cake. It was originally a two-tiered cake with rosebuds on the bottom. But, I cut off the top portion of the cake and just used that for the party display, since the rest of the cake really clashed with the party decor. 


These were originally supposed to be the party favors, but the C's smashed when I put them in the bag, so I just put them out for everyone to enjoy.


Her high chair set-up


Her precious bib


Her monthly pictures. I love doing these for first birthday parties.






Her hot air balloon set up












Our sweet group. Such a good picture of everyone!


My sweet family



LOVE my little girl











Such a cutie! Unfortunately we did the cake smash after the UT game and my backdrop had completely fell. I hung it in a hurry and obviously didn't do a great job!





Dancing to Sesame Street is her favorite



Confetti angel




LOVE how her dress turned out. So beautiful






Enough pictures already mom!




Such a fun day celebrating our beautiful 1 year old! Love you Caitie!

No comments:

Post a Comment