The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Friday, June 7, 2019

Grand Old Golf and Cotton and Snow

Conor is going to Mother's Day out on Wednesdays to receive speech through metro. The big boys and I decided to go and play mini golf.


The first 18 holes were great and wonderfully shaded. The boys asked to play the challenge 9 hole course. Caitie was done by this point and there was no shade on this course. It took the boys quite a long time to finish the course. We were hot by the end! Luckily Cotton & Snow was right next door.



I was hoping the kids would try some of the unique flavors, but they stayed true to their form and went with cookies and cream and rainbow sherbert with gummy bears.


I thought Caitie and I might split a vanilla soft serve, but she ate the entire thing.




Then we were off to get Conor to school. It was a fun outing with my big boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment