The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Caitie's First Day of Mother's Day Out

My sweet little Caitie started Mother's Day Out this week. She is only going on Wednesday's so I can do a few things child free.

We had meet the teachers last week. Sweet little girl was so excited.



First day of school!






Sweet little Caitie had a really tough time at Mother's Day out on her first day. They said she cried for mom on and off the whole day. She also fell asleep during lunch. Sweet little girl! I hope her days go a little better soon!

I tried to do a little photoshoot with Caitie in the back yard the next day, but she wasn't having any of it! Sweet little Conor tried to show her how to do it. 



But instead, this was the sass she gave me. 







I absolutely will not hold that wand and I won't take more pictures! 



No comments:

Post a Comment