The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Monday, February 10, 2020

Mother/Son Dance 2020

We went to the Mother/Son dance on Friday. We had a few friends over beforehand and Michael set up an awesome spread of dips, cheese and macarons. I wish I had taken a picture because it was delicious and his spread looked really pretty too!

We had so much fun hanging out that we were a little late to the dance!



I made the boys take a picture and then the two big boys scattered in different directions.



Conor danced with me most the time and Peyton danced with me for one dance. I didn't see Patrick until they turned on the lights at the end of the dance!



Sweet Conor fell asleep at 8:45!


One of his buddies liked his idea too


It was a fun night out with my boys! And Michael was such a trooper keeping the little girls at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment