The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Friday, March 27, 2020

Days with Caitie and Conor

Conor is going to Saint Henry 3 days a week, so he is home with Caitie and I on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Caitie loves having Conor home with us.

On Tuesdays we normally do a fun activity and on Thursday's we go to speech and Chick-fil-a. They have so much fun together!












Helping me with creating our Halloween costumes


Sweet little girl at brother's speech classes



Of course we always have to get chick-fil-a after speech class!


My days with Conor at home were cut short with the Coronavirus and having his brothers also at home doing homeschooling. I have to say that I am a little bit sad about the little guy not being home some days! It was so nice to get some extra time with my precious little buddy! He will be off to pre-k4 next year and will go 5 days! Not looking forward to it!




No comments:

Post a Comment