The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Patrick's First 10U Baseball game 2020

Patrick had his first kid-pitch baseball game on Saturday. This is the first year that we haven't played coach pitch, so it was a big change for the boys! The boys also have not been able to practice due to quarantine. They had to play a game with only one practice which definitely wasn't ideal! It was a close game that ended in a loss by one run. Zane, Carson and Patrick all pitched this game. Patrick pitched the last inning and I hate I didn't get a picture of him on the mound!

Unfortunately, Caitie has been getting car sick and got sick on the way to the game. I had to clean her up and watch from the car. I was only able to see a little bit of the game. Afterwards, Patrick and I headed to Minor's birthday party and then hung out at a friend's house. We are so excited to be able to play sports again!

Patrick on 3rd about to score our first run of the season!


No more handshakes...elbows only!





Is it weird that it has become a thing to cut friend's hair in the backyard? I feel like that's definitely our life now!

No comments:

Post a Comment