The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Rolling Over

Patrick is rolling over from his back to his tummy! I'm so glad he reached this milestone before I go back to work. He hasn't totally mastered it yet, but it's so fun to watch his little brain work! He stares at his feet for a few minutes, then hoists his legs up to his chest to roll on his side. Half the time he gets stuck on his side, but the times he makes it all the way over you can just see how proud of himself he is! That is, until he realizes he can't get from his tummy to his back without mom's help!

Below is a video of him rolling over. Ignore my extremely loud voice in the background at the end. He will only roll over if he thinks I am not watching him, so I am videotaping from the opposite corner of the room.



I am just in love with this video below! I happened to catch Michael and Patrick playing. I think Patrick would be entertained with this game for hours! So precious!



Trying out his footed pajamas. He loves any kind of pajamas that look like animals on his feet.

This is also my last week at home with my little boy :( I've been trying to prepare myself for work next week, because I know it is going to be really difficult! I was talking to a friend of ours that recently went back to work and she said that for her the hardest thing was realizing that no one is going to take better care of your child than you would. That has really resonated with me recently. I know Patrick will be well taken care of, but he isn't going to get the 24 hour one on one attention that I normally give him. Getting over that hurdle has been really challenging for me! Hopefully it will get better each week as I see how much fun he is having at Margaret's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment