The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Friday, March 23, 2012

Fun Friday

I had such a fun Friday afternoon with my little munchkin. He is just so much fun right now! His three favorite things right now are to play chase, open and close doors and climb on everything! So that's what we did all afternoon.

Eating a snack before playing. No wonder he goes through three outfits a day :)



As soon as we get home he normally speed walks to the dining room. He goes to the opposite end of the kitchen and peeks his head around the dining room table to see if I am going to chase him. It's the most precious thing I have ever seen! But first he grabs one of daddy's DVD's out of the bins, a book or a toy since he always has to have something in his hands at all times :) Here are a few pictures of us playing chase (i'll post a video soon!)






He loves climbing on the edge of the window sill and then walking along side it. It makes me so nervous, but he is determined to do it


Hi Turk!




Patrick trying to lock Turk, Bailey and I out of his room


See ya later mom!



Ok, well maybe Turk can join


Have a great weekend!

1 comment: