The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Patrick, Allie and I made some treats for his friends at school on Friday. It says "I'm lucky to have you as my friend"


This was Patrick's first St. Patrick's Day. He must have been excited about it because he woke up at 4am ready to party! It is Michael's favorite holiday, but unfortunately he had to work, so Patrick and I played all day. We had a little photo shoot before we headed to the park with Big and Allie. It started to rain about 20 minutes after we got to the park, but we still had fun for the few minutes we were able to play!


Patrick learned to clap a few weeks ago, so he likes to practice clapping a lot



I love his amazed face when he sees Turk and Bailey do something funny


He likes to flip the pages on books


Such a happy little boy!



Hope it was a great St. Patrick's Day for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment