The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Brotherly Love

Patrick has been really sweet with Peyton. Much better than I expected. He is always asking where baby is and wants to "carry baby" all the time. Here are a few pictures of the two of them together that I haven't shared yet.

Peyton gave Patrick the trains that are in his bassinet in the picture below. Patrick decided that since Peyton gave them to him that he would "share choo choo's with baby." Instead of putting them in the bassinet Patrick hurled them into the bassinet. Sweet sentiment though! Since this picture Patrick has learned to be a little more gentle with Peyton.


Patrick gives Peyton about 50 kisses a day. It is really sweet. He looks up at us for praise after he is gentle with Peyton and gives him kisses.


The other night Michael was at a work event and we were reading books in Patrick's room. It was almost bedtime but Patrick asked to carry baby so I put them in his chair together. Patrick got so excited and kept saying "cheese momma" so I ran to get my camera to take a few pictures of them.



After I picked up Peyton, Patrick kept saying "more cheese momma, carry baby." For those of you who don't speak toddler language, he was asking me to take more pictures while he carried Peyton. So I decided to take full advantage! I had ordered matching outfits for the boys, that I had planned on Patrick wearing to the hospital one of the days. Since Peyton came earlier than expected I wasn't prepared and completely forgot about the outfits. Peyton is a month old in these pictures and I knew he would outgrow the outfit soon, so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to change them really fast and take a few pictures. It was pretty late and way past bedtime, but when the opportunity arises...

So here are a few pictures from our impromptu little photoshoot. Patrick acted a little shy after I changed them into matching outfits, but they are still cute!






After the photoshoot Peyton was crying so hard, so Patrick jumped up on the bed and started talking to him. Peyton immediately stopped crying and just stared at Patrick. So sweet!


These little moments make it all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment