The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Monday, April 21, 2014

Dear Patrick

Dear Patrick,

I cannot believe you are already three years old.  It feels like yesterday that we were bringing you home from the hospital!  I remember the day so vividly and I remember being so amazed at how I could love someone so much! 
You enthusiasm and zest for life are contagious! You keep us on our toes.  You have so much energy and you run everywhere.   You are so funny and you really keep your dad and I laughing. 

You love for your family to do things together. You get upset if all members of the family don’t go on an errand or participate in an activity.  You also love to cuddle with your family or have family movie nights together.  It’s precious and I hope you always want to keep your family close.
You are so smart!  I am constantly amazed at your vocabulary and what you are able to pick up on.

You have an amazing laugh. You really light up when you laugh. It's one of the things I love about you the most (reminds me a lot of your dad). You also have such big beautiful blue eyes!  I love seeing your sweet innocence through them.
It has really been the greatest joy of my life to watch you grow into such an amazing, sweet little boy.  I look forward to many more precious years together!

Love you to the moon and back,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment