The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Friday, April 18, 2014

Dear Peyton

Dear Peyton,

This year has gone by so fast and I cannot believe you are already a 1 year old!  I have had the time of my life watching you grow and learn this past year. 
You are so happy and you are always smiling.  Your smile and giggle are so contagious. I constantly get comments from strangers about how happy you are.  You light up every time you see your family and it is the best feeling.  I can’t wait to pick you up every day and see you bouncing up and down as I walk through the yard to get you.  It is the best part of my day by far. 

You love to cuddle. You frequently get up in the middle of the night to cuddle, which I love.  You also really love to give hugs.  You love to give your daddy hugs the most.
You love to play with any type of ball, footballs, soccer balls or basketballs.  You think it is really fun to try and throw the balls back and forth to Michael and I.  You also love to copy anything your brother does.

We just sold our house after your first birthday.  We sold the house so that I could stay home with you more and we could spend more time together.  It was the house we brought you and your brother home from the hospital in, so although it makes me very sad, I am so excited to be able to spend every day with you.  I know I will have the time of my life spending every day with you and your brother.  I can’t imagine a better job!
You are such a sweet boy and I cherish every moment I am able to spend with you.  God definitely knew what he was doing when he gave me you!

I love you to the moon and back!
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment