The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Peyton's First Haircut

Peyton had his first haircut a few weeks ago.  I had put his haircut off for so long because I adored his fine little baby hair, but it looked like it was starting to get in his face and bother him so I bit the bullet and decided to take him.  We decided to drive out and meet daddy on his lunch break on Friday.  Of course we had to get some snacks for the road....


Unfortunately I have no pictures of him actually getting his haircut because he screamed bloody murder the entire time.....like an all out hands flailing scream.  I was a little surprised because he is normally pretty laid back when he is being held.

Before his haircut


And after his haircut!  The sucker afterwards made all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment