The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Friday, February 20, 2015

Conor Meets His Brothers

Since Conor was born in the middle of the night, Patrick and Peyton had to wait until the next day to come and see their little brother. They were SO excited. I was a little worried that they were going to be jealous of their new brother, but they both argued over who got to hold him and whose turn it was. It was adorable (and a little hectic!)

Michael took a video of Patrick and Peyton meeting Conor for the first time. The excitement coming from these two precious boys just warms my heart. I will definitely treasure this video forever!



Their first time meeting little brother








I just love how much he is beaming with happiness!


Ignore Conor's hat, Peyton wanted the hat to be off while he held him



So precious!



First family picture. My heart is so full with love for these boys!


Nana and Grumps meet Conor





And Gigi meets Conor


It was a little hectic the first day with both boys because they both desperately wanted to hold him. So the next day Patrick came by himself to hold Conor.






I am so blessed with all these precious, healthy boys in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment