The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Nashville's 2015 Ice Storm

The week after we brought home Conor from the hospital, we had a huge ice storm. The boys were out of school all week and we weren't able to leave the house. It was a tough week and I am glad we all survived it! Not only was I still recovering from just having a baby, but it was Michael's busiest few weeks of the entire year. He was stressed and trying to work from home. It's definitely not easy to work from home with a newborn and two very small children running around screaming!

They did get out a couple of times to enjoy the snow though. Patrick loved it and was so excited about his new snow gear. Peyton….not so much! Peyton preferred to stay inside and watch out the window with Conor and I.


Peyton all bundled up



Pulling Patrick up the hill after some fun sledding!


Terrible picture, but it's the only one I had documenting Conor's first snow



About to head down the steep hill!


Video of Michael and Patrick going down the hill.  Patrick LOVED it, but I am glad I wasn't there to witness my three year old going down such a steep hill. It was fast! Michael even ran into a car and broke a sled, yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment