The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Conor's 6 Month pictures

We took Conor's 6 month photos a few weeks ago. We were rained out multiple times, which sort of reminded me of his newborn pictures (which were snowed out a bunch of times!). So this is more like Conor at 7 months, but close enough :)

Conor was EXHAUSTED for these photos. We took them on a Sunday morning and he ended up waking up at 4:30am that morning, so by our 9am pictures he was worn out! And Peyton is still terrified of strangers, so he had a grumpy face on the whole time! Oh well, that's just how it goes with kids and pictures! I do think we got a few good family ones, just wish the baby was smiling in them! 


We took the photos at Centennial this time and I thought the background turned out gorgeous



On the move 


Love this baby!


He did put on a few smiles for mom and dad



My boys, love them



He was so concerned about being on the grass and just refused to smile


I love those baby cheeks, seriously want to just squeeze them all the time




Love these few pictures of Michael and Conor. He thinks his daddy is the greatest!




My little buddy



And my big boy! 



 Unfortunately no individual pictures of Peyton. He had a big meltdown at the end (as is typical of 2 year olds and picture taking :) )  Next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment