The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Friday, November 11, 2016

Conor- 21 Months

My little Conor is 21 months old. 

Bed head, cereal and his minion pajamas. Definitely one of the ways I will remember my little Conor at this age. 


Conor has to tag along to support his brothers in all types of events. Poor thing has to catch a nap whenever he can! 


Excited for lunch. This child loves to eat!


And this is what happens if you give the child a cold lunch. Yeah, this little prince of mine insists upon having a hot lunch! Don't worry, I had a backup lunch...I just tried to fool the little guy with the other half of Peyton's PB&J. 


Those lips. His facial expressions are seriously funny.


Can you tell he has a temper!?!? Woah does this child have a temper!


Sliding at the park


These two are my shopping buddies. They don't sit still very long, so we have to book it when we go shopping!


Halloween time! Conor refused to wear his actual costume, so I made him a quick shirt. He kept insisting I wear the hat all night long. 




More park time


Supporting big brother in our Saint Henry's shirt for the fun run


Those baby blues, love them


Oh Conor! You are such a handful these days! You definitely do not want to be overshadowed by your big brothers and you let your presence be known. Even though you can be a handful, you are also probably my most loving little guy. You are always up for some cuddles and I just adore it! Love you Conor!

No comments:

Post a Comment