The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Friday, November 25, 2016

Thanksgiving Weekend


On the Wednesday before Thanksgiving we took the boys bowling.  The two big boys LOVED it and begged Michael to play more games.

We met Michael after a lunch meeting and I thought Conor would fall asleep on the way out to the bowling alley, but he stayed awake the whole time. He was soo cranky during the whole first game that I ended up taking him home and letting Michael and the big boys play a couple more games.

Can you tell how excited they were!?


They are the best of friends and I just love it!



Here are a couple videos of the goofballs bowling


Michael played in the Turkey bowl and the boys and I got ready for our big day of eating!



Everyone is looking at the camera...rare occurrence these days


And while I was getting everything ready I found Conor had pushed a chair up to the silverware drawer and was sticking forks in a chair. Typical for this child! At least it wasn't knives I guess :/


Then we headed to Michael's parents lake house for a yummy feast!


Cheers!


Afterwards our boys rode the cars down the driveway. They had so much fun and probably played for 2 hours outside. 


Big brother duties


My sweet little Peyton


Cruising down the driveway. Love his big smile!


Zooming by



And another little video of the boys



This little boy was exhausted and slept sitting up on the couch.


Then we headed to the Glover's for another yummy dinner


It was a fun filled holiday with lots of family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment