The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Life lately

So I haven't taken enough pictures to do a blog post on anything in particular, but I have taken a few pictures here and there. Enjoy the little snapshot of our life lately.

The three boys and I went on a little hike at Percy Warner with Big last weekend. It was certainly an adventure chasing after three little boys who all went in opposite directions. It also ended with someone trying to throw a rock in the creek and hitting Big right in the middle of the head...yikes! Maybe we weren't quite ready for a hike in the park!


The big boys had a date out with daddy last weekend to see Lego Batman.


Last Friday we came home from school to a little special snack. The boys love any kind of special treat. They thought these bunny cookies were pretty awesome.

My littlest child has a pretty good temper and didn't quite understand waiting for the cookies to cool....oh my!


Cookies and sprinkles after school!



Patrick comes home every single day from school looking something like this. We have been through about 10 pairs of khaki pants this school year from ripped holes in the knees. Not to mention the numerous pairs of pants that I have to soak every night. Ugh...Boys!


And another little tidbit about little boys....they love to be naked. All three of the boys took a shower together and while I was dressing the baby, I find these two on the coach just hanging out. 



Disney Headbanz was definitely a winner for game night.



And Candyland is another favorite



While the big boys and I play games, Conor is happy to sit still for a few minutes and play puzzles



Lots of fun outside



They jump on the trampoline every single day after school. Someone always ends up crying five minutes later. But, they do love it and it wears out all that little boy energy. 


Diving in the leaves seems to be one of their favorite parts, which just means less clean up for me!



Eating his own breakfast and stealing big brother Peyton's breakfast is always fun





Pajama day at school



And some dress up



This goofy little smile cracks me up!



And lots and lots of snacks. These boys eat like crazy. I'm a little scared of what my grocery bill will be like in a few years :/



We also joined the boys cousins at the adventure science center one day. 


Patrick had a day off of school for teacher in-service day. I secretly love it when Patrick has days off school, since it means the whole crew gets to go do something fun. We decided on the bounce house this morning. Followed by a wonderful nap for the little guy. 


That afternoon we celebrated their cousin's second birthday by riding jeeps and eating cupcakes.





They also love to run on brick walls. This mom was a nervous wreck and stood right beside Conor the entire time. I swear I just kept seeing flashes of their heads busting open. (Note I did not take this picture, but quickly stepped out of the way for other picture takers :)) 





Happy Birthday Brooks!




Well that about sums up our February. I am vowing to take more pictures the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment