The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Monday, June 12, 2017

Michael's 34th Birthday- Mangia Nashville

Our summers are normally very front loaded, with lots of activities at the beginning of the summer. Michael's birthday is always at a pretty hectic time for us. We always get back from the beach a few days before and it's also during CMA fest, which means Nashville is PACKED.  I always say that I am going to plan well in advance and then it catches up to me. When we got back from the beach, I started looking into something we could do that was a little different. I had heard about Mangia Nashville and had put it on our list to try. I talked to Michael about going for his birthday and he immediately said no. We tentatively booked Jeff Ruby's steakhouse instead. The next day he looked into all the reviews of Mangia Nashville and we changed our reservation.


Mangia Nashville started out as a pop-up restaurant. The concept did so well that they found a spot in the eighth avenue area. The menu is not published online, which typically makes me a little nervous. It's described as an Italian family style feast with 6 courses. There is also lots of dancing and singing. The owner is so incredibly passionate about his restaurant which makes it that much more fun. It is a flat fee per person, but alcohol is extra. Everything was SO good and it was so much food I couldn't even eat most of the main course or dessert. It is just an incredible amount of food! We ate every single item on the menu below and everything was delicious!



We invited Mark and Callie to go with us and we all had a BLAST. It was so much fun!  I am so glad we decided to branch out from our normal steakhouse to try this fun experience.  Every single table was celebrating something special in the restaurant, so it was the perfect spot to celebrate Michael's birthday.


I die laughing every time I look at these videos...too funny!



We are already talking about when we can go back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment