The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Monday, February 26, 2018

The night before Caitie May

The boys have been counting down the days until Caitie's arrival. They have been so excited to finally meet her. Both Patrick and Peyton drew pictures in anticipation of their sisters arrival.

This is Patrick's drawing. He said he put our "numbers" on his picture. Pretty sure he is going to follow in mom and dad's career footsteps.


Peyton's picture was adorable as well. He asked Patrick to write the words and he drew the picture.


I always forget to pull out my phone and videotape the boys. I know I am going to look back and wish that I would have taken some more videos of them. Daddy was working late and I was not feeling great, but we decided to turn on music and dance anyway. Love this precious video of my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment