The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Monday, February 18, 2019

Conor's 4th Birthday Party

We celebrated Conor's birthday on Saturday. He loves "weeohh weooh's" so we decided to hire a fire truck for the party. He was so excited about his party and asked every day if it was time for his party.

I kept the party set up simple this year. I ordered a few fireman hats off of amazon. The T is for truck picture was hanging in Patrick's first big boy room, so I pulled that out from the basement. I also reused the buildings from Patrick and Peyton's superhero party years ago. I made some flames out of tissue paper and hung those above the buildings to make it look like the buildings were on fire.


I always order the boys a book for their birthday and write a little message in it, so I ordered a fire truck little golden book for Conor.


We had 3 basketball games that morning, so I decided to pick up firehouse subs for the main course. Sharon brought some fruit and "little smokies" or pigs in a blanket. I also put out some cheetos and doritos "fire flames" and some pretzel sticks for "matchsticks." For dessert, we had oreos or "fire truck wheels" and then some chocolate fire truck suckers I made. We also had danimals, since they are Conor's favorite snack.

Super simple menu, but it worked great!


These cute little fire truck boots were on clearance at Target. I thought they would be cute as the centerpieces


The party favors were little fire trucks and chocolate fire trucks suckers.



Conor does not like cake, so we decided to do a cookie cake this year. I thought it was huge when I was picking it up, but it was all gone after the party so I think it was a big hit!




The fire truck arrived a few minutes before the party started. Conor was the first one to test it out.


I was a little nervous he would be scared of the fire truck, but he absolutely LOVED it. He was beaming the entire time!


My boys


Climbing on top of the fire truck



So many of Conor's friends came. I was so excited for everyone to celebrate our sweet boy!





Cute classmates






The fire truck took about 10 drives around the neighborhood. Conor was so excited to be up front and ring the siren. I'm sure the neighbors really appreciated us!


Peyton got his turn to ride in the front



'







Time for cake!




Love this precious boy!





Love Conor's expressions in these pictures



He was worn out after such a fun party!


Conor you are such a joy to this family. You can light up a room with your beautiful smile! We love you so much buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment