The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Monday, February 11, 2019

St. Henry Mother-Son Dance

St. Henry hosted a Mother-Son Dance for the first time this year. I was so excited to be able to go with my two big boys! It's not often I get to spend time with my two big boys without the two little ones, so it was such a treat for me. I had been talking about the dance for a week or so beforehand. Patrick insisted he was not going with me. Peyton could not have been more thrilled to go out with mom! I finally convinced Patrick that it would be really fun and he agreed to go. I attempted to get them to wear bow ties for the occasion, but I couldn't convince them. They still looked so handsome!



We headed to Dalt's for dinner before the dance. It's so cute to hear their conversations. I normally get interrupted by Caitie or Conor, so it was nice to hear about all their friends and talk uninterrupted for a little while.

After Dalt's, we headed to the dance. The boys quickly found their friends and ran off. I convinced Peyton to dance with me for about 2 minutes and then he was off again. I never could convince Patrick. We took a picture in front of the picture booth.

We didn't realize until afterwards that our signs were backwards in the picture!



Such a fun night with my boys. Maybe next year I can convince them to dance with me for a whole song :)

No comments:

Post a Comment