The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Easter 2019

We had been SO sick and busy leading up to Easter that I felt like we threw together the kids Easter together in a day. The family had the stomach bug for a month before Easter and it had been a tough spring. In fact, I didn't even have time to get Caitie anything and just threw in a few clothes I had ordered for her for the spring into her basket.

Sweet little Caitie's basket



Conor's basket


Patrick and Peyton's basket


Peyton


Patrick


And all my sweet little ones. The boys big Easter present this year was Nashville Predators jerseys. Our season is over for this year, but I know they will be excited to wear them next year!


Patrick was so excited for the Easter bunny this year. He cut out paper showing the Easter Bunny where to go. I'm not sure how much longer we have with him believing in the Easter Bunny, so I thought this was absolutely precious!


My precious girl!!



And all my little cuties


The big boys were pretty excited about Predators checkers


We had a little bit of time between church and brunch, so we headed home for some powder sugar donuts. This girl loved every bite!


Everyone is smiling in all of these pictures, which is such a rarity! I loved them all!





The girls















Caitie toddled around the whole time the boys played basketball. She isn't scared to get in there and potentially get run over!















We also went to an Easter egg hunt with my parents. Although this is the only picture I got of the egg hunt!


Such a fun Easter Sunday with my sweet family.

No comments:

Post a Comment