The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Monday, April 1, 2019

Patrick's 8th Birthday Party

For Patrick's 8th birthday party we rented a game truck that could fit 16 gamers inside. I had originally planned to do a joint party for Patrick and Peyton, but the game truck was not recommended for kids under the age of 7. So we decided to have separate parties this year. 

I kept it simple with decorations, since I knew the boys would spend most of the time in the game truck. I ordered pizzas, made warm ham rolls and had some snacks, like popcorn, grapes applesauce and veggie straws.


I never plan the kids parties far in advance anymore since the boys sports schedules seem to change frequently for rain. So, I planned this party in less than a week which didn't give me many cake options. I placed a basic lime green cake order at publix and then made the chocolate controller to go on the top of the cake. I thought it turned out really cute. I also got a sparkler number 8 to go on the top.


I found some cute tablecloths at Walmart that matched the xbox theme colors





Since the cake was on the smaller side I also ordered some petit fours with 8's on them.


The chocolate controllers were the party favor. They weren't hard to make, but they did take a good bit of time since I only had one mold.





The game truck kept the kids busy the whole party, which was great


Such a sweet group of boys




Family picture




The boys switched from playing video games to jumping on the trampoline in the back yard. 









Picture with Nana




My boys









Love you Patrick and had such a great time celebrating you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment