The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Sunday, December 26, 2021

Christmas Eve 2021

 We decorated cookies for Santa in the morning.



These cookies look a lot like our year! Definitely not traditional Christmas cookies.



Sweet little guy fell asleep right before Christmas Eve mass. He rarely takes a nap, so I hated to wake him up!


It was 65 degrees on Christmas Eve, so we opted for the outdoor mass. It was a little windy which made it feel a little colder than 65 degrees. But, it was a vast difference from last years 20 degree mass!


After mass we headed over to Denton's house for a delicious meal and presents.


Family picture




The kids made Michael and I gifts and were dying for us to open them on Christmas Eve. Peyton probably asked twenty times if I could just open it early!

I forgot to take a picture of Patrick's box that he had taped together, but their wrapping was absolutely precious. Inside Patrick's was a mom and dad lego that he had made and the sweetest note. He also included some candy and ten $1 bills for us. So cute. 



Peyton and Conor's was sweet as well. Conor and Peyton drew us pictures and Peyton included a $5 for each of us. Sweet little Conor had asked me all week to open his piggy bank. He kept trying and trying to get it open and I kept telling him he shouldn't take money out of his piggy bank and should leave it alone. Little did I know that he was trying to give me a gift from his piggy bank. So when I opened this gift he said really shyly that he could never get his piggy bank open and he wanted to include some of his money. Precious little boy! I felt awful for never helping him get it open! It was the thought that counted, buddy!



Santa is ready for the Mulloy kids!


All things girly for Caitie


Patrick always requests legos


And Peyton's big gift this year was a night rider toy


Conor really wanted a nerf gun scooter


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment