The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New addition

We decided to start a blog although I never thought I would! Michael and I found out we are expecting a baby on April 17th and thought a blog might be a good way to keep track of everything that is going on in our lives.

It has been a very busy few months for us. I found out I was pregnant during the busiest time of the year for accountants. It was a challenge for sure! I have been very sick with this sweet little angel and keep praying that it will get better soon! It has been very hard to balance work, going through RCIA classes, being a Junior League Provisional, and Michael coaching 7th and 8th grade football four days a week! But, I think we are finally starting to see the light!

Below are the pictures from our nine week appointment! It was such a blessing to be able to see the little "nugget" (as we refer to it) squirming around! I can't wait until I can see the baby again!



We have also been looking at day cares which is way more stressful than I thought it would be! I thought it would be so fun to go and look at all of the sweet little children playing, but every time I go to one I feel myself getting more overwhelmed with the amount of families on the waiting list! I need to have faith that it will all work out and we will get in somewhere!

We are headed to Jacksonville next week for one of Michael's best friends weddings and I can't wait to get away and just relax!!

No comments:

Post a Comment