The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Monday, November 29, 2010

Patrick- 20 Week Appointment



Today we had our 20 week appointment and everything looked great! The doctor confirmed that it is a boy and said he is right on track and looks very healthy! We were so happy the doctors said he was healthy! It was fun to be able to see him again! He mostly rubbed and covered his face with his hands the whole time, so he must not like pictures :) Below are some of the pictures of him. I wish she had given us a picture showing his belly. He looked like he is going to be a little chubby baby, which I think is soo cute!





We have decided that his name is going to be Patrick Gallagher Mulloy. Gallagher is Michael's dad's and grandfather's middle name.

I'm also halfway through my pregnancy which is really exciting! Below is a 20 week pregnancy pick. My belly suddenly appeared out of nowhere :)





In other news, we are getting a new fence this week! I am so excited! I won't have to worry about leaving the dogs outside and chasing them around the neighborhood when they get out. My dad was kind enough to offer to tear down the old fence with some of his workers. They tore it down in a little over 2 hours, which was so speedy! We really appreciated the help! Hopefully the fence company can install the new one fast, so we don't have crazy wound up dogs! I have a feeling we won't get much sleep this week! Below is a picture of bailey thinking about trying to squeeze through the old fence. Hopefully we won't have any more of these moments!





No comments:

Post a Comment