The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

It's been such a fun and low-key Thanksgiving weekend! It started out with a date night on Wednesday night. Michael came home from work with a beautiful bouquet of flowers! We went and ate at Yolo's and then went to Harry Potter. It was long, but good!

On Thursday we ate brunch with the Mulloy family and then went to Center Hill lake to eat with my mom's side of the family. It was great to be able to eat both meals and not feel full! Maybe pregnancy has some benefits :)

On Friday, we hung out and watched the Auburn game. It was a frustrating game, but had a great outcome. I can't wait for the SEC championship next weekend! Another strange thing happened to me on Friday that I had not experienced yet. I was very happy but for some reason could not stop crying. I guess it was the hormones, but it was still really strange! I hope that symptom doesn't pop up again! It feels pretty silly!

On Sunday I had my rite of welcoming into the Catholic Church. They don't tell you any details, they just tell you to show up to a certain mass. I wasn't expecting to stand up in front of the whole congregation for 15 minutes, but it was interesting nonetheless.

We can't wait for our 20 week appointment tomorrow! I hope everything looks good!

No comments:

Post a Comment