The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Patrick- 6 Weeks

Patrick is 6 weeks old today!

His big accomplishment lately has been smiling and cooing! It's just precious! Its my favorite part of the day. Just happened to catch him smiling at Michael. Love it!


I have noticed that Patrick has started to get really fussy if I don't have errands planned for the day or if a visitor isn't coming by. Since he is 6 weeks old now we have been taking him out of the house and he just loves it! On the days we have outings to go visit people he is not fussy at all in the afternoons.

I also end up carrying him around the house most days since he screams like crazy when I put him down. It breaks my heart when I put him down to fold laundry and his lower lip starts quivering and he cries so hard. As soon as I pick him up he grabs on to my shirt and stops crying. Patrick also loves to sleep next to me in the bed. I only let him do this in the morning if he is still tired and wants a quick nap. It's adorable though because i'll wake up and he will be moving his head closer to me and then try and scoot his little body closer until he is nuzzling right next to me. It's so sweet!

Crying face when I put him down


Unfortunately we can't get him to eat formula, he turns his head and refuses it. I have tried 2 different kinds and he just hates it. Hopefully he will give in soon!

We are also having fun with our dance parties at night. Its the only thing that calms him down when he gets upset.

Patrick supporting the Predators since he isn't old enough to go with the Mulloy boys yet.

GO PREDS!


I thought this was funny so I had to post it. I wonder where Patrick gets his open mouth sleeping from?


Tummy time


Last weekend was my first Mother's day. I am just having so much fun with my little boy and feel so blessed to be his mom!



Great grandmother Clancy with Patrick at Mother's day brunch at Hillwood

No comments:

Post a Comment