The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Megan's Wedding

This weekend was Megan's wedding and it was so much fun!

My parents were so sweet to keep Patrick all day so I could enjoy all the fun activities!

Bridesmaid's Luncheon


The Rehearsal Dinner was at Maggianos and it was so good!


Then we went to the Mulloy's for a Cigar and Champagne party. Patrick made a little appearance at the party.

With the bride-to-be!

The brothers


Time for the wedding day! It was a little hectic with a 7 week old, so I didn't even manage to get a picture with the bride! But here is a picture of Patrick in his sweet little gown that my mom gave him.

And this is the outfit Michael picked out for Patrick....


I told Michael that Patrick could wear this outfit for the reception but was going to wear his gown for all the professional pictures. I do have to say that the tux was pretty funny! It was cotton and was all velcro. This is right after I put him in it...his face is priceless. haha

Family pic


My good friend Holli was so incredibly sweet! She drove 5 hours so she could help me with Patrick all day! I could not have done it without her! Such an incredible friend! I can't wait for her wedding in October!!


Please notice what my sweet little baby is holding... I think I am in for trouble with this little guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment