The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Friday, November 11, 2011

Pulling Up

Patrick has been pulling up for the past couple of weeks! Below is a video of one of his first times pulling up. Right before this video he pulled up on his jumparoo all by himself and got so excited that he let go and hit his head on the hardwood floors! He hadn't tried to pull up on anything without me watching before, so I was picking up his toys on the floor and didn't get there fast enough! So in the video he looks at me to make sure I am watching so he doesn't fall!


I love his happy little squeal in the end. Once again ignore my voice :)

I asked Margaret if he has been pulling up at school and she said that he hasn't tried it at school yet, so he must just do it at home for us! He is going to be walking before I know it! I can't believe how fast the time is flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment