The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Friday, April 20, 2012

Fun Weekend


This weekend was my good friend Lauren Hills bachelorette weekend. It was such a fun weekend. It started off with dinner and drinks at Cabana on Friday night. Then we had a shower at Mr. and Mrs. Ragland's house on Saturday. On Saturday night we had a appetizers and drinks at Kara's house and then headed to Sambuca. Downtown was so crowded and the lines were ridiculous so we ended up at Red Door after dinner.

Unfortunately this is the only picture I got from the whole weekend and its only half the group. 


Patrick and Michael had lots of boy time this weekend and I really appreciated all of the fun girl time!

On Sunday morning, we went to brunch with Michael's friends from high school and watched the predators game at the Crow's nest. Patrick was all over the place, so Patrick and I had to leave before Gnash got there, but we did get a picture with the Predator's dancers. haha


The boys and Gnash


After a quick nap, Patrick and I headed to Megan's baby shower for Harper (Patrick's future cousin) while Michael went to the ribbon cutting for the downtown park.  One of Michael's good friends, Jonathan Lund, is an engineer on the project so I know Michael had fun supporting him!

This is my little guy eating dinner on Sunday night. Creamed Spinach is one of the only vegetables he will eat and he loves it! I was so tired, and definitely not looking forward to cleaning this messy little guy up but his precious little smile definitely makes it worth it!


I think I am still recovering from this hectic month! Luckily, Michael and I are going on an anniversary and birthday vacation this week, so I can rest and sleep there! It's our first vacation without Patrick. With two working parents and a baby who didn't sleep through the night for the first year, I think its well deserved! I'm a little nervous, since I have only spent 3 nights away from Patrick total since he has been born! We will be away seven nights, but I know he will be in great hands with the grandparents! Can't wait to see fun pictures of their week together!

No comments:

Post a Comment