The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sesame Street Live

Every year Michael and his dad and brothers go to a Reds game in Cincinnati.  They went this past weekend and had a great time.  It was really fun for Patrick and I to have some time to hang out too.  Last week Patrick slept through the night every night and went to bed pretty early so I was really missing my little guy.  I have become accustomed to hanging out with him in the middle of the night for the past 15 months, so I didn't know what to do with myself when he slept through the night for a whole week!  Patrick and I played in the baby pool on the porch on Friday night and just hung around the house all day Saturday.  Michael's mom had bought tickets to the Tim McGraw/Kenny Chesney concert for the family for Christmas, but since the boys went to the Red's game all of the cousins decided to go.  It was really fun!  Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the boys at the Reds game.


Michael got home from Cincinnati a couple of hours before the Sesame Street Live show started on Sunday.  I thought it would be fun to go, so we decided last minute to head downtown an hour before the show and buy tickets.  We happened to get great tickets, which were on the floor about 8 rows back on the aisle.  Patrick was so fussy before the show, and we were really tempted to leave before the show even started.  Although, once we got into the show he loved it! He clapped and waved during all of the songs and it was so cute!  He got a little bored when there were no songs since he could't really follow the plot line.  He also loved when the "monsters" came through the audience and touched him.  He was amazed by them! It was great that we were close enough for the characters to come and touch us.   


Playing hide and go seek before the show started



Ready for the show to start


Opening song and dance


My little buddy and me during the intermission


Walking back from the show.  Love this picture, since Michael and I met at the building in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment