The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Choo Choo Guess What's New

Choo Choo is Patrick's favorite word, so its only fitting I would get him a train shirt that he could play with while he pretends his cars are trains.


However, this train shirt also has a special message on it...


Choo Choo Guess What's New???



Patrick's going to be a big brother!  Baby Mulloy #2 is due April 15th, 2013.  Ironically, it is just 2 days different from Patrick's due date.  Hopefully big brother won't share a birthday with baby #2!  We were hoping for any other month but April, since almost every big event in our lives is in April,  but it looks like we will be adding more fun (and craziness!) to April! 

This is how we shared the news with both of our families, but it took a little while for both of them to figure it out.  We had to tell them both to read Patrick's shirt.  Although my sister caught on without us saying anything to her!

I have not been as sick with this baby as I was with Patrick, which I am very thankful for.  I was so sick I could barely function when I was pregnant with Patrick.  However, I am still feeling nauseous in the morning and at night with this precious little gift.  Hopefully that will pass soon!  

This sweet little baby has given us a little worry so far.  I seem to be in the doctor's office pretty frequently with this one!  Everything looks perfectly healthy with the baby so far and I am praying it continues that way!  

No comments:

Post a Comment