The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Friday, July 12, 2013

Peyton's 3 Month Photos (and some of Patrick too)

We had Peyton's 3 month pictures this week and I think they turned out great! I was a little worried that Peyton would be upset since he hadn't taken his 20 minute morning nap before the pictures. But, he did great! This little boy is more laid back than what I am used to :) The sweet little guy pretty much smiles whenever someone pays attention to him. Love it!


It was a little bright (and hot!) outside, so his eyes were closed for the first few pictures



Laughing at daddy


My precious little family



I am loving these pictures of my boys!



Even though I think Patrick favors my dad's side of the family, his facial expressions are all Michael!



Hugging on baby



Look at this happy bundle of joy! Would you ever guess he is actually tired in these photos? 







Love my precious boys! 


Unfortunately, Patrick's coordinating shirt didn't make it on time (it is over 10 days late, ugh!) so I had to rummage through Patrick's closet to find something that would work. Luckily Patrick is so small he could wear a shirt he wore last year.


Patrick loves giving kisses to baby


Peyton fell asleep mid-picture about 20 minutes after we got there. At least he gave us a few good smiles! So we tried to get Patrick to smile for the rest of the time, which was a really difficult task! It took all 4 of us adults to get a smile out of him!




Patrick's favorite game..."Flying Pat Pat"





Stubborn little guy trying really hard not to smile





No comments:

Post a Comment