The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Patrick's First Movie

We took Patrick to see his first movie this week. He is still a little young, but we thought we would give it a try. It went surprisingly well! Since he loves the movie Cars so much, we thought Planes would be the perfect movie for his first time. This Saturday Michael and Patrick built Dusty (the main character) at the Home Depot Kids Workshop, so he was really excited about seeing Dusty.


I took him to school for a couple hours hoping to wear him out in the morning. When I picked him up he was pretty tired, but then got a second wind and decided not to take a nap. He fell asleep on the way to the movie for about 10 minutes and was pretty groggy the whole time. He sat still almost the whole movie which was really surprising! I'm pretty sure the numerous amounts of junk food I let him eat helped a little :) Patrick hit his limit about 10 minutes before the end of the movie. We decided to head out when Patrick asked if we would turn off the T.V. multiple times. I was pretty bummed about missing the last few minutes, but I didn't want to ruin the movie for everyone else.

Sweet little boy crashed on the way home

And yes, that is orange and blue M&M's smeared all over his face :) Glad we got to have some one on one time with my big boy before I go back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment