The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Frozen on Ice

We took Patrick to see Frozen on Ice last weekend and he loved it!  Michael bought tickets months ago, so we were literally on the ice!  We were so close you could probably reach out and touch the skaters.

Patrick had such a great time he didn't want to get up for intermission. He kept asking when the show would be back on so he could see Olaf. I think we all had a blast watching frozen on ice!



We went to the 6:30pm show on Sunday night. We thought that was a little too late for Peyton so he skipped out on this one.  Peyton got to play with Big and Allie all night, so I know he loved the one-on-one attention!  And I loved the little date night with my big boy!  Definitely going to be harder to do things individually with the boys once the new baby comes, so I am trying to take full advantage!

No comments:

Post a Comment