The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! Michael played in his annual Turkey bowl at Father Ryan while the boys and I played at home.


Then we headed to brunch at Hillwood with the Mulloy's. Which was so yummy!


Mulloy family picture


After brunch we headed home and took some much needed naps. Peyton was up most the night so we were all exhausted and full. After brunch we headed to my Aunt Mary's house to eat dinner with my side of the family. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures! But the food was yummy and the boys had a blast running around their house burning some energy. It was the first Thanksgiving since Michael and I have been married that we did not travel. I have to say that it was really nice and we definitely enjoyed the extra time at home to all take a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment