The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween

We had such a fun Halloween this year. Patrick was so excited about his costume and really loved it! He was Jake from the Neverland Pirates. He also picked out the rest of our family's costumes. He decided he wanted Peyton to be cubby, mom to be Izzy and Michael to be Captain Hook. I ordered Patrick and Peyton's costumes far in advance but was slacking when it came to Michael and I's outfits. I was hoping Patrick would forget about Michael and I dressing up, but he kept telling everyone about his whole family dressing up. So on Halloween morning before the boy's school party, I scrambled to get Michael and I a costume. I think they surprisingly turned out pretty well! I was so glad we ended up dressing up, because Patrick LOVED it. He kept telling me how great we looked. When someone would refer to us by name he would make sure to point out that it was Izzy and Captain Hook and not Minje and Michael :)

The boys were too excited about their prizes from Nana's house to actually smile for a picture this year




Sweet Cousins



Trick or Treat Nana


Yay! Candy!



Sweet Hugs


After visiting both of our parents houses, we went to Rachel and Hunter Ellen's annual Halloween party. They have a hayride for the kids and drive the kids around in a hayride to trick or treat. It was really cold this year, so Peyton wasn't quite up for the hayride and chose to ride in the stroller. Patrick loved the hayride and preferred to sit instead of actually going trick-or-treating.



It was so fun to see how excited Patrick was this year for Halloween. He is definitely at a fun age where holiday's are just so magical for him.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment