The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Monday, December 29, 2014

Peyton- 21 Months

Peyton is 21 months old!


It was a really really rough month for this guy. He was sick the entire month with ear infections, bronchitis, teething and fevers. We had him tested for the flu, but he did not have it thank goodness!

This pretty much sums up his mood for most of this month...sick sick sick!


The doctor's office is no fun!


He was a daddy's boy this month and wanted absolutely nothing to do with mom. He would literally push me away and say no whenever I would get near him. My boys have pretty much been momma's boys, so this was a big change for me. But I didn't envy Michael! He had the challenge of trying to help Peyton through this rough month. I'm pretty sure Peyton slept in his arms almost every night....yikes! Any time Michael would leave the house Peyton would scream bloody murder at the door for 30 minutes (at least). It was no fun!



I stayed home with Peyton a lot this month since he couldn't go to school much. It was definitely tough to fit in work and take care of a sick baby. He did not want anything to do with his bed, so napping in random spots so mom could work was our best solution!



We took lots of baths! Any time I had a conference call, I knew I could stick him in the bath and he would be happy for a few minutes. Except for one time, when he pooped everywhere in the tub in the middle of me trying to talk on a conference call....that was fun!


And he is finally starting to feel better! Definitely couldn't come soon enough!


A few selfies since the boys love them!



Back to our normal smiley sweet self!  


No comments:

Post a Comment